* TeraRanger Evo sensors require a USB or I2C/UART backboard for communication.
With a 15-meter range in a lightweight (12 grams) and low-cost design, TeraRanger Evo 15m provides high-performance for distance sensing in the mid-range. It is ideal for integration into indoor or outdoor drone, robotics and level monitoring applications.
- Infrared Time-of-Flight technology
- Up to 15 meters detection range
- Small and lightweight design (from 9 grams)
- USB, I2C and UART clip-on interchangeable interfaces
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Pixhawk and ROS
- Operates in low light and complete darkness
- Product design optimized for OEM and easy integration
■ Communication Interface Options
TeraRanger Evo 15m offers 2 interface options: USB and I2C/UART
■ Enabling Digital Stock Monitoring in Silos
Looking for a contactless way to monitor fill level in your silos? With its 15 meter range and a narrow 2° Field of View – our long-range ToF distance sensor is ideal for continuous level sensing in taller silos (e.g animal feed bins, grain storage silos, construction materials).
The compact design supports OEM and design-in projects, while the low power consumption is great for battery powered integrations.
■ Teraranger Evo Comparison
|Evo 600Hz||Evo 3m||Evo 15m||Evo 40m||Evo 60m||Evo 64px|
|Resolution||1 pixel||64 pixels (8×8)|
|Update Rate||Fixed 600Hz||Fixed 100Hz||Up to 240Hz||Up to 130fps|
|Accuracy||±12cm||±2cm||±4cm in the first 14m
1.5% above 14m
|± 5cm 0.1m to 1m
± 10cm 1m to 3m
± 15cm > 3m+
|Weight||Sensor 9g + Backboard 3g||12g + 3g|
|FoV||Approx. 2°||Approx. 15°|
|Compatible w/ Hub Evo||X||0||X|
■ Package Contents
|TeraRanger Evo 15m||