Tribotix is more than an online store ….
As well as our sales activity we also offer both Educational Services and Engineering Services.
We aren’t like other STEM or Maker stores, we don’t sell everything in the hope that we might have something that might suit your needs …. we only sell the BEST then we support it like no one else can.
Our support is what sets us apart, we answer all technical requests within 24hrs and we don’t stop the support until we know that your question or issue has been answered or resolved.
We hate seeing robots sitting on shelves unused and unloved, so we make sure we do everything we can to make your robot come to life.
We get engineering – we know engineers get a bigger kick out of making something work then their pay packet …. It’s this buzz that makes engineering so special.
We provide a range of educational services which includes:
- School Visits that consist of informative presentations outlining the latest developments in robotics whilst explaining how Mathematics and Science principles have been used to create these robots.
- Assisting with curriculum development.
- Appearing as Guest Presenters at Robotic and Coding events.
- Organising and arranging Robotic Competitions that challenge participants to apply teamwork and technical skills to solve complex problems.
Tribotix also undertakes Consultancy work and Research and Development projects. The skill sets of our designers include:
- Custom design of robots and robot arms,
- Embedded systems, including pcb design, electronic design and embedded software/firmware,
- Wireless System design and integration, including LORA, ZigBee, Bluetooth and WiFI, and
- System Integration – we have Industrial Experience using many types of PLC’s, SCADA systems and National Instruments software and hardware.
If you’d like more info please visit Our Capabilities page.
As an edtech start-up we were fortunate to be introduced to Peter Turner at Tribotix. We were so impressed with Peter’s in-depth knowledge of robotics and passion for education that we have been fortunate enough to develop an on-going business partnership with him. He has been incredibly generous with his time and his guidance in recommending suitable robotics kits for our business has been invaluable.
Peter and the Tribotix team went above and beyond with the support they provided us throughout our robotics project. Peter provided extensive advice and information on many aspects of our manipulator build, in addition to extremely good hardware prices. Thanks to their unparalleled knowledge of robotic systems, our project was an overwhelming success! I highly recommend Tribotix for any of your robotic hardware needs.
The support and partnership that Tribotix have offered our school and our students has been incredible. The range of products and knowledge from Peter and the team is phenomenal, as is there interest in getting involved with educational institutions to support student engagement in robotics. Our Semi-Autonomous Rescue Team (S.A.R.T.) has seen great success on an international stage at RoboCup, but the support and knowledge from Tribotix is facilitating those students to go above and beyond what they thought possible
Tribotix makes robotics education real. From fast quotes to custom kits to rapid support, Tribotix, and chiefly Peter, have helped provide the tools that help empower our students to do remarkable things such as CHARM: Coin Handling Arm for Robotics Mastery As Peter is from the University Educational sector, he “gets it” and will move heaven and Earth to deliver the tools we need to empower and advance our students learning to new heights.