* TeraRanger Evo sensors require a USB or I2C/UART backboard for communication.
The TeraRanger Evo Thermal 90 addition to the TeraRanger Evo family offers versatile performance in a compact and affordable design, ideal for Smart city, Smart building, and Industrial applications.
- TeraRanger Evo Thermal 90 (90° x 5m)
- Provides a 32 x 32-pixel thermal image
- Offers a low power consumption
- Uses privacy-protected, non-intrusive data collection
- Small and lightweight design (Approx. 29x29x13mm and 10g including the backboard )
- Supports USB or I2C/UART interface (interface backboard to be purchased separately)
- Operates in a broad range of conditions – sunlight, darkness, poor visibility
■ Passive Infrared Thermal
By using passive infrared thermal technology to detect hot spots and temperature differences, Evo Thermal sensors operate in a broad range of conditions including indoors, outdoors, sunlight, complete darkness and poor visibility. And because thermal data does not reveal identity, personal privacy is at all times protected.
■ Please note:
To function, each TeraRanger Evo requires a yellow backboard for USB or I2C/UART interface. Please purchase separately.
|Evo Thermal 90||Evo Thermal 33|
|Principle||Infrared thermopile array|
|Resolution||32 x 32 pixels|
|FoV||90°x 90°||33°x 33°|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 670°C||-20°C to 1000°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/-2ºC below 100ºC, 2% after 100ºC|
|NETD (at 1Hz, 25°C)||330mK (0.33ºC)||254mK (0.25ºC)|
|Range, specific to human body detection||Up to 5m||Up to 13m|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 65°C|
|Weight (sensor + backboard)||7g (sensor)
+ 3g (backboard)
+ 3g (backboard)
|Dimensions (sensor + backboard)||Approx. 29x29x13mm||Approx. 29x29x22mm|