The compact and affordable 3D Time-of-Flight camera for depth sensing applications!
- Time-of-Flight technology
- 80 x 60 pixels depth image
- Large detection area (74° x 57°)
- Compact & lightweight design, only 83 grams with aluminum casing
- Comes with an SDK supporting Windows and Linux OS
- Software includes OpenNI, C/C++, Python, ROS
- Privacy protected, non-intrusive data collection
■ 2 Operating Range Modes
Developed for indoor use, the ToF depth camera features flexible range options to better meet user requirements.
- Close-range mode: Acquire depth data starting from 20 centimeters. Ideal for close-range applications, like hand gesture recognition.
- Standard mode: 1-4 meter range for volume measurement. Ideal for people and movement monitoring and robot navigation applications.
■ Time-of-Flight Advantages
By using active Time-of-Flight technology to sense depth, the 3D camera collects non-intrusive depth image data, meaning that personal identity can never be captured. And, since the camera does not require ambient illumination for optimal performance, it is suitable for applications in low light or complete darkness.
■ Ready for Discrete Installations
The aluminum casing of Terabee 3Dcam 80×60 offers an easy back-panel mounting option for a more discrete and integrated look. For research and rapid prototyping projects use the long screw slots to attach it to a surface in no time.
■ Made for Developers
Our compact camera comes with an SDK containing drivers and sample codes to get you started quickly! For tests on your PC, a visualization tool is also available. It is easy to setup and to stream depth data via USB on Windows or Linux OS.
The SDK allows you to build depth applications using the OpenNI framework in C/C++ or other languages, like Python, with existing OpenNI bindings. Drivers for ROS are also available.