■ Lightweight & Compact Industrial-Grade Thermal Camera
The Terabee IND-Thermal-90 is one of the lightest and most compact multi-pixel industrial-grade thermal cameras on the market.
With its large Field-of-View it can monitor areas and thresholds, raise alarms and count the number of hot/cold spots within its view. Measurements are then communicated automatically to build reliable control systems.
Thanks to its small footprint and affordability, Terabee IND-Thermal-90 is an ideal component in Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT set-ups, addressing a variety of applications where previously thermal measurement monitoring was cost-prohibitive.
Working across a wide range of temperatures by default, the product also benefits from smart EDGE processing and versatile performance for new IIoT and Industry 4.0 applications.
■ Key System Features
- Small, lightweight and easy to mount
- Advanced Thermopile technology enables the sensor to operate over a wide temperature range
- Thermal image outputs, enabled by onboard storage of raw temperature pixels on Modbus registers
- Modbus RS485 interface
- NO/NC for event triggers, alarms, emergency stop
- Embedded intelligence (EDGE processing) enables simple data processing and local feedback loops that can eliminate the need for analysis on PLC
■ IND-Thermal-90 Potential Applications
■ Ideal for Maintenance & Safety
With its low cost, small footprint and autonomous IR camera, this is an ideal solution for maintenance and safety applications such as monitoring electric installations and cabinets and early fire detection. When monitoring mechanical equipment the IND-Thermal-90 can detect overheating, give low cost 24/7 monitoring to replace manual spot checks and provide predictive maintenance data on wear modeling.
■ Embedded Applications