■ What is DYNAMIXEL?
The DYNAMIXEL is a smart actuator system developed to be the exclusive connecting joints on a robot or mechanical structure. DYNAMIXELs’ are designed to be modular and daisy chained on any robot or mechanical design for powerful and flexible robotic movements. The DYNAMIXEL is a high performance actuator with a fully integrated DC (Direct Current) Motor + Reduction Gearhead + Controller + Driver + Network, all in one servo module actuator. Programmable and networkable, actuator status can be read and monitored through a data packet stream. Durability and quality is proven by world-class robot teams from over 30 countries.
■ DYNAMIXEL MX Series
The MX-series is a new type of DYNAMIXEL with numerous advanced functions, such as precise speed control, 360 degrees of accurate positioning, PID control, and high speed communication.
|The MX actuator contains a new contactless magnetic rotary encoder for accurate angular movement over a full 360 degrees.|
|The absolute angle measurements provide instant and reliable information of the angular position with a resolution of 12 bits = 4096 positions within 360 degrees. This delivers fine angle movements accurate to 0.088 degrees.|
|The MX-series also integrates a new PID Control, which automatically and accurately corrects for naturally occurring errors such as backlash (caused by small gaps in the gears). Thus, positioning is more reliable and in compliance to specifications.|
- Advanced durability, degree of precision and wider control zone with contactless absolute encoder
- 360 degrees position control without dead zone
- 4,096 precise resolution by 0.088 degrees
- Speed control at endless turn mode
- Advanced reliability and accuracy in the position control through PID control
- High baud rate up to 4.5Mbps
- RS-485 level communication
- Torque control via current sensing
- Supports dual mode for master/slave method
- Aluminum front case
■ Package Contents
■ Please note:
This package does not include frames, washer, bushing, nuts, cables and bolts.
Accessories required for assembly are sold separately.