DYNAMIXEL is a robot exclusive smart actuator with fully integrated DC Motor + Reduction Gearhead + Controller + Driver + Network in one DC servo module. The DYNAMIXEL XC series adopts new features that allow 360 degrees control mode with its contactless magnetic encoder and hollow back case assembly structure. The XC430 is a high performance version of XL430 (entry-level DYNAMIXEL) that can be applied to robots that require stronger torque.
- Various operating modes:
Velocity control, Position control, Extended position control, PWM control
- Profile control for smooth motion planning
- Hollow back case minimizes cable stress (3-way-routing)
- Direct screw assembly to the case (without nut insert)
- Energy saving with reduced current
- Metal gears adopted to enhance its durability
■ Package Contents
|Robot Cable-X3P 180mm||1|
|Bolt M2.6×5 TAP||5|
|Bolt PHS M2.5×14||5|
** Idler Set for assembling hinge frames is not included.
■ Compatible Products
■ Factory Default Settings
- ID : 1
- Baud Rate : 57600bps
- * User can change various settings including ID and baud rate according to environment.
■ Various Cabling Methods
■ Dynamixel X-series Performance Comparison
■ Please note:
- The cables of the Dynamixel X-series pass through the hollow case on the back.
- Organize the entangled cable before assembling the back case. Do not assemble the back case with entangled cable. The entangled cable can be squashed by the case and cause communication error.
- Use only one cable through the hollow case. If you use two cables through the hollow case, the cables will be damaged.
- The DYNAMIXEL X-series adopted a new gold-plated JST connector for secure and reliable communication.
- The connector used for previous Dynamixel models is Molex.
- To control DYNAMIXEL X-series actuators via OpenCM or USB2Dynamixel, please use the JST-Molex Convertible Cable enclosed in the package.
- However, the JST-Molex convertible cable is NOT included in the XL430 model.
- Please purchase a convertible cable when using a controller and interface that supports the JST connector.
|Controller Model||Controller Connector||Cable||DynamixelX
|OpenCM+485 Expansion Board||Molex (3P, 4P)||Robot Cable-X3P 180mm (Convertible)||JST-3P||TTL|
|USB2Dynamixel||Molex (3P, 4P)||Robot Cable-X3P 180mm (Convertible)||JST-3P||TTL|
|OpenCR1.0||JST (3P, 4P)||Robot Cable-X3P (by length)||JST-3P||TTL|
|U2D2||JST (3P, 4P)||Robot Cable-X3P (by length)||JST-3P||TTL|
|OpenCM+485 Expansion Board||Molex (3P, 4P)||Robot Cable-X4P 180mm (Convertible)||JST-4P||RS-485|
|USB2Dynamixel||Molex (3P, 4P)||Robot Cable-X4P 180mm (Convertible)||JST-4P||RS-485|
|OpenCR1.0||JST (3P, 4P)||Robot Cable-X4P (by length)||JST-4P||RS-485|
|U2D2||JST (3P, 4P)||Robot Cable-X4P (by length)||JST-4P||RS-485|
■ How to Use