- OpenCM9.04 is an open-source controller that runs under a 32bit ARM Cortex-M3.
- The 3PIN connector is used to control ROBOTIS’ Dynamixels that supports TTL communication.
- Uses a USB Cable (Mircro-B) (Not included), which is normally used for some smartphones, to download programs onto the board.
- This board is easily programmable with [ROBOTIS OpenCM], an Arduino-like IDE that allows the user to easily program in C/C++.
- The JTAG / SWD terminal can be used to run commercial developmental programs.
■ Please note:
OpenCM9.04-A is a board-only product for DIY (Do-It-Yourself) developers. Users will need to purchase the OpenCM9.04-Accessory Set and solder the product to make it a usable product. Please purchase OpenCM9.04-C if you’re looking for the full, ready to use board.
■ Package Contents
*USB Downloader Cable for downloading programs not included.