myCobot-Pi six-axis collaborative robot is a multi-functional and lightweight intelligent robotic arm designed & developed by Elephant Robotics. It belongs to the “myCobot series” products and adopts a Raspberry Pi microprocessor. It is one of Elephant Robotics’ core robots for the robot and artificial intelligence education ecology, and is used for artificial intelligence education and robotics research, as well as the electric ecology of small entrepreneurs.
The net weight of myCobot-Pi is 850g, the payload is 250g, and the working range is 280mm. This is a compact but powerful collaborative robot. It has rich software and hardware interaction methods and diversified compatible expansion interfaces. The open-source robotic arm supports multi-platform secondary development, effectively helping users realize multi-scenario application development.
■ Unlimited Potential with Raspberry Pi Ecosystem
- Raspberry Pi 4B，1.5GHz 4 core CPU, running on Debian/Ubuntu platform
- Support 4 USB, 2 HDMI, standardized GPIO interface
■ Built-in ROS & Blockly Programming
- Built-in ROS simulation manipulator operating state, super scalability
- Blockly visual programming, while supporting general Python software interface
■ Image Recognition with Multiple End-Effectors
- Comes with an image recognition algorithm, can work with a variety of cameras
- Independently match different accessories such as display, gripper suction pump, etc., realizing more application scenarios.
■ High configuration, with Lego interface
- Contains 6 high-performance servo motors, fast response, small inertia, smooth rotation
- The base and the end of the cobot are equipped with Lego component interfaces, easier for the development of various micro-embedded equipment
■ Track Recording & Learn by hand
Get rid of the traditional point saving mode, myCobot supports drag trial teaching to record the saved track and can save up to 60 mins different Tracks making it easy and fun for beginners to learn robotic arms.
■ How to control myCobot Pi?
- Learn by Hand: Get rid of the traditional point saving mode, myCobot supports drag trial teaching to record the saved track and saves up to 60mins different tracks making it easy and fun for new players to learn.
- You can use the digital pins on the robot to make it communicate with other devices.
- With Myblockly, our free desktop application uses blocks to create your own robotic programs. Based on Blockly (similar to Scratch), our visual programming interface allows you to quickly and easily create robotic programs without any prior programming knowledge. You can also use RoboFlow, our software for industrial robots.
myStudio is a one-stop platform for myCobot. With myStudio, you can do –
- Update the firmware.
- See video tutorials on how to use the robot.
- Find maintenance and repair information such as tutorials, Q&A, etc.
■ Working Range
myCobot is compact but powerful, the cobot can not only be matched with a variety of end effectors to adapt to different kinds of application scenarios also support the secondary development of multi-platform software to meet the needs of various scenarios such as scientific research and education, smart home, light industry, and commercial applications.
■ MyCobot 280 M5Stack Package