DYNAMIXEL is a robot exclusive smart actuator with fully integrated DC Motor + Reduction Gearhead + Controller + Driver + Network in one DC servo module.
The DYNAMIXEL 2XL series can control two axis with a single module, so it can be easily used when used in robot’s neck, shoulder, hip, wrist, and ankle. The 2XL series adopts new features that allow 360 degrees control mode with its contactless magnetic encoder and hollow back case assembly structure and Metal gear (Powder Metallurgy) is used for high durability. High compatibility with XL430, XM430, XH430.
- Various Operating Modes:
Velocity control, Position control, Extended position control, PWM control
- Profile Control for Smooth Motion Planning
- Hollow Back Case Minimizes Cable Stress
- Direct Screw Assembly to the Case (some parts)
- Energy Saving with Reduced Current
■ Performance Comparison
■ Package Contents
|Robot Cable-X3P 180mm||1|
** The idler set, HN11-I101 Set, is required in order to mount the actuator in hinge frames.
It is not included in this package, so please purchase separately if needed.
■ Factory Default Settings
- ID(A) : 1
- ID(B) : 2
- Baud Rate : 57600bps
** User can change settings including ID and baud rate according to environment.
■ Wiring through Back Case
■ Please note:
- Organize the entangled cable before assembling the back case.
- Do not assemble the back case with entangled cable. The entangled cable can be squashed by the case and cause communication error.
- Do not assemble both cables through the hollow case.
- The DYNAMIXEL X-Series adopt a new gold-plated JST connector for secure and reliable communication. (The connector used for previous Dynamixel models is Molex.)
- Molex-JST conversion cable is not included with the purchase of 2XL430 Dynamixel, so you must purchase Molex-JST conversion cable separately to connect to the existing controller (OpenCM 485 expansion board, USB2Dynamixel).