- High accuracy, high resolution and wide angle which provide the best solution for autonomous robots moving in unknown environment
- Compact size allows more designing freedom
- Light weight and low power consumption contribute to the long time operations
- Recognizing human body’s size and position without hurting their privacy
- Class 1 infrared laser
- Weight approx. 160g
- ±10mm accuracy, 1mm resolution
- 10Hz scan rate
- Low power (2.5W)
- Includes both RS232 and USB interfaces
- Obtains measurement data 240° field of view up to a distance of 5.6 meters
■ Please note:
- This sensor is designed for indoor use only.
- This sensor is not safety device.
- The sensor is not powered through a USB connection. A stable power source at 5VDC and a current capacity of 1.5A is recommended.
- The sensor also includes necessary wiring hardware to interface to the sensor via a serial connection. Additional cables can be purchased if necessary.