* Estimated delivery: can be up to 8 weeks
■ Leo Rover is An Outdoor Robotics Development Kit.
Designed to be reliable, watertight and extendable.
Made for makers and drone enthusiasts, Leo Rover (former Turtle Rover) is a four-wheel ground drone that can drive for up to four hours on a single charge. With its web-enabled mobile app you can control it wireless using your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Built on a Raspberry Pi 3.
- Provides a sturdy platform with remote control, video streaming and simple autonomy capabilities.
- Offers a wide range of connectors (SPI, USB, etc.) allowing you to add extra modules such as a navigation IMU, sensors, LiDAR range finder, and so on.
■ Mission Center in Your Hands
Drive Leo remotely with any web-enabled device (Android/Windows/macOS).
The Rover sets its own access point and all you need to do is to connect to Leo Rover WiFi.
In fact, the control panel design was inspired by real space mission interfaces. A simple and intuitive design makes driving Leo Rover even more enjoyable.
■ Upgrade Leo to Your Own Needs
Turtle can carry up to 5 kgs (11 lbs) of additional equipment. With Raspberry Pi 3 as the main computer and ROS out of the box, it fits almost any sensor, LiDAR or camera module available on the market.
Find use of all the projects that you already thought of and implement them in real applications.
■ Leo is Open Source.
Leo is designed to be useful in all the real-life solutions. Turtle CAD files, electronics diagrams, manuals and software images are available for customization.
■ Product includes:
- Leo Rover – fully assembled and tested
- Battery charger
- Hex-head screwdriver to mount/dismount additional modules
- 3D-printed spanner for interface connectors
- * Doesn’t include the robotic arm. Arm sold separately.