- BT-410 is a device that enables serial communication (UART) via Bluetooth communication.
- BT-410 has a case that protects the circuits and a connector-type cable that is used to connect the device onto the robot.
- You can control your robot without any problems even when the infrared control condition is not optimal such as in a robot competition.
- The SLAVE module can be used when controlling the robot from a smart device that supports BLE (Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy) communication.
■ Package Contents
|BT-410 (120mm cable included)||
■ Please note:
- The MASTER module and the SLAVE module are divided – MASTER module for the transmitter, SLAVE module for the robot.
- When first released and purchased, the two modules are paired so there is no need for a separate ID setting procedure.
- The initial Pin Code when released from the factory is 0000. Use this when connecting to the Bluetooth device (SLAVE).
■ Compatible Smart Devices
- Android : Android 4.4 or higher (ex. Nexus 7 2nd gen., Galaxy S3 or higher)
(Does not support low-cost version regardless of the firmware version)
- iOS : iOS v8.1 or higher (ex. iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 3rd gen. or higher)
■ Supported ROBOTIS Apps
- Android : ROBOTIS MINI App, R+m.Task, R+m.Task2, R+m.Motion2.0
- iOS : ROBOTIS MINI App, R+m.Task2, R+m.Motion2.0