- The BT-210 is a product that uses Bluetooth communication to enable serial communication (UART).
- The BT-210 covers the circuit with a case to protect it and it uses a connector-type cable to install on a robot and RC-100B.
- You can control your robot without any problems even when the infrared control condition is not optimal such as in a robot competition.
- The SLAVE module can be used when controlling the robot from a device that supports Bluetooth communication such as a smartphone, tablet PC or notebook.
■ Please note:
- The MASTER module and the SLAVE module are divided – MASTER module for the transmitter, SLAVE module for the robot.
- When first released and purchased, the two modules are paired so there is no need for a separate ID setting procedure. If either of the components is lost, you will have to purchase the BT-210 (Product code 902-0076-000) for pairing.
- Directions for pairing can be found in our e-Manual.
The initial Pin Code when released from factory is 0000. Use this when connecting to the Bluetooth device(SLAVE). When a change is needed, please refer to the e-Manual. However, OpenCM-9.04 A or C-type controller is required.
■ Package Contents
|Wireless Communication Module||BT-210 (120mm cable included)|