- The U2D2 Power Hub Board combines with the U2D2 to supply a variety of external power sources to Dynamixels.
- Capable of supplying power to all Dynamixels with the SMPS port, terminal block, and 2P power connector.
- Has holes to fix the U2D2 module and can be assembled using the rivets supplied in the package.
- Easily powers ON/OFF with the power switch.
|Power Connectors||In order to use various power sources including SMPS, three types of connectors are attached.|
|DYNAMIXEL Connectors||JST connector 3-pin, 4-pin are provided for communication in two ways|
|TTL/RS485 Test Points||TTL data line, RS485 D +
D-line signals can be easily identified with a separate TP
■ H/W Specifications
|Dimension||48mm x 57mm|
|Operating Voltage||7.4V ~ 24.0V|
■ Compatible Products
- DYNAMIXEL AX/MX-Series, PRO-Series
– Use the Molex-JST Convertible Cable (Use 3P or 4P based on your communication selection)
- DYNAMIXEL X-Series, PRO+ Series
– Use the JST Cable. (Use 3P or 4P based on your communication selection)
■ Please Note:
- The U2D2 power hub board only has a JST type connector and requires a convertible cable when connecting to Molex type connectors.
- Requires minimum 2 cables. (U2D2 – DYNAMIXEL, U2D2 Power Hub Board – DYNAMIXEL)
- When using the terminal block, the left-side is ground and right-side is source, so be careful of polarity when using an external power supply.
- Since the back of the board is exposed to several pins, it is recommended to combine the provided supporters so that the conductor does not touch the floor to some extent.
■ Package Contents
|U2D2 Power Hub Board||1|
*U2D2 and cables are not included.