■ Go1 Quadruped Robot
■ Light, Compact and Fast
- Weight: 12kg
- Size (folded): 0.588 x 0.29 x 0.22m
- Max Speed: 4.7m/s (17km/h)
■ Intelligent Side-Follow System
- Adopt patented wireless vector positioning and control technology
- Robot walks alongside its human master, which is much better than the conventional following mode. Besides, the human-machine interaction is both harmonious and safe.
- No need to worry about the robot since it’s right beside you.
- Capable of helping robot choosing better route in complex environment.
■ Super Sensory System
- Full view coverage
- 5 sets fish-eye stereo depth cameras + AI post-processing + 3 sets hypersonic sensors
- Lens angle: 150 x 170°
■ Built-in Powerful AI
- 16 core CPU + GPU (384Core, 1.5TFlops)
- For comparison, the Nvidia TX2 only has CPU (4 cores) + GPU (256Core, 1.3TFlops) with price at USD 486+.
■ ISS and SSS Function Cooperatively
■ Strong & Reliable Power System
- New power joint with super lightweight
- Low noise and long life
- Heat pipe cooling system built in the knee joint motor
- Body/thigh joints: C1-8 520g 23.70N.m
- Knee joint: C1-8 x1.5ratio 35.55N.m
■ Agile, Durable and Robust
■ 3 Various Options to Choose