- The Dynamixel Shield is to use RC-100 and Dynamixel on Arduino board.
- Dynamixel library is available online, which helps you to control Dynamixel much more easily.
- Mountable onto Arduino board and can be used with OpenCR controller.
- Various shields can be stacked on the Dynamixel Shield.
- Comes with JST type connectors and XL-320 exclusive connectors.
- Supports both TTL and RS-485 communication.
- Registered in the official Arduino library for easier access to sample codes.
■ H/W Specifications
|Dimension||52mm x 52mm|
|Operating Voltage||7.4V (XL320) ~ 12V (X-Series)|
|Maximum Current||1A (Arduino)|
10A (Terminal Connector)
■ Package Contents
■ Please Note:
- Arduino Uno is NOT included in this package. Please purchase all Arduino related products separately.
- Use the jumper to select the power sharing between the Arduino and the Dynamixel Shield.
- There is only one pair of pins for high-speed UART communication in Arduino, therefore for DYNAMIXEL control or Arduino uploads, set the UART switch then operate it.