The YVT-35LX 3D Laser Scanner measures distance by steering the laser beam vertically and horizontally. The built-in IMU sensor enables to obtain a data rich point cloud which can be obtained in groups of 20 for the horizontal view and a group of 10 vertically to obtain a high definition point cloud.
- 35m horizontal range
- 14m vertical range
- 210° horizontal angular range
- 40° vertical angular range
- 20Hz scanning speed
- Multi-echo function (up to 4 echoes)
- Acceleration and angular velocity IMU data
- HD mode available
- Pulse Per Second input & Synchronous output
- Protective structure: IP67
■ Wide Field of View
The leaser beam is steered 210° horizontally and 40° vertically. The detectable range is 35m to the front and roughly 14m to the sides.
■ Interlacing Mode
The laser emission position is shifted gradually in every cycle to generate a denser point cloud. It is possible to increase the density to 20 times horizontally and 10 times vertically independently.