This device provides power from the SMPS to the Dynamixel.
■ Package Contents
- Connect the SMPS to the DC terminal and connect the Dynamixel using the cable.
- There are two 3P connectors for AX series and two 4P connectors for MX series mounted on the SMPS2Dynamixel. The power and communication line are all connected making it possible to operate as the Dynamixel expansion bus.
- When controlling the Dynamixel with the USB2Dynamixel or U2D2, power can be supplied to the Dynamixel.
- Can be used by connecting to a proper DC terminal.
- Can be used according to the voltage of the Dynamixel; be careful that the maximum supply voltage does not exceed 20V.
- A shrink tube is used to cover the circuit board to protect it from a short circuit which can be caused by metal in contact with the board.
Please use the recommended voltage for every product. Using more than the recommended voltage may damage the circuit and void the warranty.