The OpenRB-150 is a new open-source Arduino compatible embedded controller.
It has the same pinout and form factor as the Arduino MKR, and supports programming using the Arduino IDE. It features 4 dedicated DYNAMIXEL ports, and supports the DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0 easy use and maintenance of DYNAMIXEL.
■ Package Contents
* Batteries and cables are not included in this package.
■ H/W Specifications
|MCU||SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM®|
|Operating Voltage||5.0V (USB 3.0)
3.7V ~ 12.6V (VIN or Terminal)
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|Allowable Current||3.0A (DYNAMIXEL Port)|
|Connector Types||USB C-Type, Terminal Block|
|DYNAMIXEL Ports (TTL)||JST B3B-EH-A(2), JST S3B-EH-A(2) [Max 1Mbps]|
|Dimensions||66 x 25 mm|
■ Compatible DYNAMIXELs
The OpenRB-150 is compatible with all DYNAMIXEL models.
However, additional equipment is required for use with the following types of DYNAMIXEL.
1. RS-485 types:
The DYNAMIXEL Communication Bridge is required to convert signals.
2. 24V types:
A separate power supply is required.
3. AX and MX Series (Molex connectors):
A Molex-JST convertible cable is required.
■ Please note:
- The Arduino MKR board is not included in the package.
- When supplying power, please check the jumper settings. (USB C Type, VIN, Terminal VIN)
- Please do not charge the battery when it is connected to the controller.
- Please check the power input terminal before connecting it to the controller.