DYNAMIXEL Shield Arduino library for DYNAMIXEL Shield is supported via Arduino IDE to accelerate the development process for operating DYNAMIXEL on Arduino.
Please refer to the DYNAMIXEL Shield Libraries section of ROBOTIS e-Manual for available APIs.
■ Package Contents
|DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR series||1|
|DC Jack Harness||1|
|XL-320 Convertible cable||1|
*Arduino MKR Board is not included in this package.
Please purchase all Arduino related products separately.
■ H/W Specifications
|VIN(DYNAMIXEL) Voltage||3.5 ~ 24[V]|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ +80 [°C]|
|Connectors||JST(S3B-EH), Molex(5268-02A), Battery Connector3(SMW250-02), Terminal Block(DG350-3.5-02P-14)|
|Physical Connection||TTL Multidrop Bus (3.3V Logic, 5V Compatible)|
|Cables||DC Jack Harness (Type A, O.D.: 5.5 [mm], I.D.: 2.5 [mm]), Convertible cable for XL-320|
|Dimensions||65 x 25 [mm]|
DYNAMIXEL Shield MKR Schematics can be downloaded in the link below.
■ Please Note:
- This product does not contain Arduino MKR Board. Arduino Board should be purchased separately.
- One of three DYNAMIXEL connectors is attached to the shield for the DYNAMIXEL X series. More connectors (JST(S3B-EH), Molex(5268-02A)) for AX/MX/X series are included.
- Please solder included headers and parts when necessary.
- Some Arduino MKR shields may not fully compatible with DYNAMIXEL Shield MKR due to the pin conflicting. Please refer to each product datasheet before using it with DYNAMIXEL Shield MKR.
- ROBOTIS SMPS 12V 5A PS-10 is recommended for a 12V DYNAMIXEL power supply.
- Only one DYNAMIXEL Connector (JST) is assembled by default. Please solder included connectors when necessary.
- The battery connector is compatible with ROBOTIS batteries LB-010 or LB-020.
- Please be aware that Arduino MKR boards may limit the 5V power source for USB hardware protection.