Compulab provide Linux (Gentoo-based), Windows CE and Windows XP images for the CM-iGLX - for more detailed information on the functionality covered by each OS, the user is directed to Compulab's Availability of O/S and Drivers for CM-iGLX web page . The actual images can be downloaded from Compulabs Developers Resources for CM-iGLX web page .
In addition to the Linux image made available by Compulab, Tribotix have developed a 250Mb embedded Linux image that includes all the device drivers required for the peripheral hardware connected to HyInt . Details of the image follow.
Debian etch (Debian 4.0r2)
Linux Kernel: 2.6.18
build-essentials (11.3) which includes:
- dpkg-dev (>= 1.13.5) package building tools for Debian
- g++ (4:4.1.1-15) The GNU C++ compiler
- gcc (4:4.1.1-15) The GNU C compiler
- libc6-dev [not alpha, ia64] GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files also a virtual package provided by libc6.1-dev
- make (3.81-2) The GNU version of the "make" utility.
madwifi-tools (1:0.9.2+dfsg-1) ?? I need to double check if this one is loaded
The debian etch image can be downloaded from the HyInt User Manual Wiki.